Terms and conditions of refund policy:
On the day of your treatment, shade measurements will be taken in conjunction with your treatment consent form. We will confirm this shade with you and record it on the form.
We aim to achieve a minimum of 5 shades whiter from your starting shade. If you do not achieve 5 shades whiter (measured on the international standard Vitapan Shade guide) on the day of your treatment, you are entitled to not pay for the treatment, or, we can offer you additional whitening sessions free of charge to achieve optimum and satisfactory results or a complimentary home kit if that is preferable. Payment of treatment on the day is accepted as customer satisfaction with results.
After the treatment is completed, there is a 24-hour white diet required. We cannot control this and the results will diminish if the white diet is not adhered to accidentally or otherwise.
We also understand that even with adhering to the white diet, in a small number of cases, a regression in colour can occur, which means, your teeth will no longer look as white as they were after the treatment. This might be due to the mineral content of the teeth which is different for every individual.
If a Regression occurs…
- Please don’t hesitate to get back in contact with us to discuss it and we will arrange for you to come back to us for a review.
- When returning we will take new shade measurements and compare this to your old shade. We will discuss this with you and we can then decide what’s best to do.
Generally speaking, a second treatment (free of charge) will resolve 90% of the regression cases as we usually achieve optimum results that last, or, we can offer a free Teeth Whitening Home Kit which you can continue to use at home to help improve results. The options will be given by our dental professional during the review and it will be your choice depending on your own personal circumstances and case.
- If you completed a second treatment but have still not achieved the desired minimum 5 shades whiter, or, a regression occurs again, you will still be entitled to a full refund as per our 30-day money-back guarantee.
Unfortunately, about 2% of people’s teeth will not hold the whiter shade due to the mineral content and composition of the enamel and dentine of the teeth, therefore, further sessions results would likely just regress again anyway.
- If you prefer to have your money back instead of having a second treatment, we will gladly provide you with a full refund after we verify that there is less than a 5 shade improvement.
- The shade check, Re-treatment and Refund must be completed within a maximum of 30 days of initial treatment.