Always remember that for 24 hours after your teeth whitening treatment, your teeth will be more prone to discoloration. During this period you’ll need to avoid any colored foods and drinks, eg colored sauces, soups, red meat, red wine, tea & coffee. You’ll also need to refrain from smoking, and wearing colored lipstick and even your toothpaste will need to be plain white to avoid colour regression.
We did the research for you and here is a healthy and full of flavor meal idea for you:
– 350g/400g Spaghetti
– 2 large Chicken Breasts, brought close to room temperature (approx 250g each)
– 150g Baby Button Mushrooms
– 180ml Chicken Stock
– 180ml Heavy/Double Cream, at room temperature
– 30g freshly grated Parmesan
– 2 Shallots, finely diced
– 2 cloves of Garlic, finely diced
– 1 tbsp Butter
– 1 tbsp Olive Oil
– 1/2 – 1 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
– 1/2 tsp Salt plus more to taste
– 1/4 – 1/2 tsp Black Pepper, plus more to taste
– Fill a large saucepan with water, put the lid on, and bring to a boil over high heat. Add a good pinch of salt and once the water is boiling stir in the Spaghetti. Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
– Butterfly your chicken breasts right through the centre to make 4 even-sized breasts. Coat in 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4-1/2 tsp pepper and rub into the meat.
– In a large pan over medium-high heat add 1 tbsp butter and 1 tbsp olive oil. Add chicken breasts and fry both sides until golden, with the centre cooked right through. Remove and place to one side.
– Lower heat to medium and add Mushrooms. Fry until soft and then add in shallots. Continue frying until the shallots soften, then add garlic and fry for another 1-2mins.
– Pour in chicken stock and cream and give it a stir. Turn heat to low and gently simmer for 5mins, or until the sauce starts to thicken slightly. Stir in parmesan then add a very gentle squeeze of lemon juice and salt & pepper to taste. Don’t go overboard with the lemon, this is just to cut through the richness of the sauce. Give it a final stir and simmer for another couple of minutes until the sauce thickens.
– Add in chicken breasts and baste in the sauce. Serve up and enjoy!
Have any questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 01 890 4613.
We look forward to seeing you in one of our clinics soon!